Patrick I like your topic, I understand where you are going with this but I dont agree with what you stated about one or two computers will not achive the goal of enhanceing the learning of children. Some people cant even afford one computer for thier own, let alone a laptop also. Though I do agree that children could benift with technology, the cost of getting laptops and computers is a major problem.
-Sierra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For clarification's sake: in a classroom, if only one or two computers are available to a group of say, 15 or 20 students, they are not effective (if the teacher is expecting work to be done digitally). Imagine trying to design an entire website, or a whole keynote presentation in seven minutes because everyone else in the class needs time to finish their work as well. This is what I mean when I say only one or two computers are not effective. What you say is absolutely true, no one needs a multitude of computers in order to be a good student, (Steven would disagree).
Post a Comment