Sunday, March 2, 2008

Final Response

As usual you and your sister have outdone your selves! Your blog is massive however is stays very close to your topic at all time and all that information seems to be necessary for you to disprove your thesis. I am sorry I was not able to respond to your blog earlier but sickness has slowed my blogging abilities greatly. Your topic is very debatable and also very appropriate for you as your parents are teachers and I am sure they deal with this kind of this thing a lot. I will not take up an opinion on this topic because I barely know how to operate a computer but it seems that you have a very good grasp of your topic. I am interested in what compelled you to pick this topic (was my earlier guess right?)
Thor

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Your guess was pretty spot-on. Also, for world studies we are looking into ways of helping people in Africa and I came across the "One Laptop Per Child Program", I wanted to see if this was actually a good way for giving aid to children.