Sorry for the delayed response but I wasn't able to do it in Guatemala. I hope that my feedback will still be of some use to you...
As I am an argumentitive person I would love to debate the conclusion you did come up with because I agree with your original statement that technology has a negative impact on children. I know that you researched this topic EXTENSIVELY enough to make my head spin and I agree that in the RIGHT HANDS technology can be a postitive thing but I think that the MAJORITY of technology is being used in ways that are negatively affecting children. But I really do like the concept. I saw a video on Discovery channel that would help you out with some of this research and could POSITIVELY influence you. You could have some screen time while learning about your topic. Its perfect
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your question is, like, an additional iSearch!
Post a Comment